2015年11月9日月曜日

Bump of Chicken

This week's band is a Japanese  group from alternative rock band from Chiba, Japan, called Bump of Chicken. Their members are Motoo Fujiwara, Hiroaki Masukawa, Yoshifumi Naoi and Hideo Masu. Motoo Fujiwara is the composer, lyricist, guitar, and main vocalist of the group. He has written all of the music, and also has drawn the artwork for their albums 'The Living Dead' and 'Yggdrasil'. Hiroaki Masukawa is the guitarist of the group.he is called "Hiro" by fans usually. Yoshifumi Naoi is the bassist of the group, adn called "chama" by fans. Hideo Masu is the drummer for the band, and called "Hidechan" by fans. He ha never talked during their live performances. My favorite track is "66 gosen."


2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Joki. I like to listen to Japanese music, but it's too hard to find and download Japanese song that I like. Can you let me know which site is good for downloading Japanese songs? The website that I use has just few super famous songs.. Please just let me know:)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. hi Minju, Thank you for comments on my blog!! I am living in Hawaii so that i face the same problem sometimes. Usually I use Youtube. But if it's not on youtube, go to soundclound! there are a lot of covers and limix ver there, but there are also originals as well. I hope you can find it!!!!!

      削除